Sunday, October 13, 2013

Newsboy and polka dots










Top: UO
Jeans: F21
Hat: F21
Purse: Thrifted

Just another "old" photo I had taken at a history museum in my city on 7/24/12 to be exact. I just looked at other posts I have on drafts and I actually wrote one about this day:


It was too warm to wear this hat, but I think it goes well with a side braid and peter pan collar dotted blouse.  In all fairness, it was cooler outside my home than where I was.  I have too many hats that I need to use, but I have worn this many times and have taken pictures with it, but I've always been reluctant to post pictures online.  So I have many outfit photos in the span of 3 or 4 years.  That is another post I need to talk about.  I may have to post pictures from the past...if I like them. 

I was actually in a Historic Museum that was closing in 5 minutes, but I managed to get "some" pictures taken.  I may go back there when events happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment