Sunday, October 13, 2013

Under the Bridge
















Blazer: F21
Cardigan: H&M
Jeans: Levis
Boots: Crown Vintage
Purse: ecoté

The last day, and at this point kind of exhausted.  From the previous post, we were around the back area of outside lands exploring and did not intend on doing that again, because I wanted to avoid all the little particles of dirt that covers your skin that you only notice when you go home.  Alternatively, I wanted to try more of the foods that was offered here.  It may be possible to try everything here, but without breaking the bank even more, I only had what I thought were fulfilling.  I wish I had gotten some things earlier than waited the last day, because it was all gone by then.  I got these canvas bags after seeing so many carrying them around.  We ended the night watching Red Hot Chili Peppers.  Next time I come back, I'll do things a little differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment