Thursday, August 15, 2013

Smoothies and Dinner (Back to Summer 2012)




Pants: H&M
Top: Thrifted
Shoes: Mossimo

As promised, another post for today. You're probably getting tired of seeing the same wedge sandals, because I kind of am (half joking)...I bought these trousers to change up wearing jeans all the time.  Yes, I wear jeans almost everyday.  This actually reminds me of the time in high school when someone said, "she wears jeans everyday," as I walked by. Sounds silly...because who doesn't?  

I'll be posting past and present photos here and there.  I'm figuring out if I should post all photos from last year at once or just once a week on Thursdays (throwback thursdays). Don't worry you won't see any baby pictures.  I'll leave instagram to do that.  Also as a warning there will be photos from past months.  At least these would be more recent.  I just don't want anyone thinking why there are Easter photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment