Thursday, August 8, 2013

To the Faire (Back to Summer 2012)

                                     






















Cardigan: BDG
Jeans: Old Navy
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Purse: H&M



I didn't go to the faire this year, but looking back at photos makes me want to go back just to try all the other food, which means all the other flavors besides the fried oreo. I don't have it all the time, plus this was my first time trying it, so don't judge me... I'm not much for playing games and the rides either. It was just to experience going to a county faire, which felt like going to a small amusement park, but bigger than a carnival.  Although I rode on the swing, it made me feel tense. As I got older, I tend to think all these negative situations, which makes me nervous every time I  go on a ride. But I relaxed a bit and enjoyed the view from above even though it felt forever. I'm just glad I tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment